Thursday, April 19, 2018

Heart and Daisy Notecard
This card is somewhat out of my comfort zone since it has a black background.  First, I stamped the flower image (Hearts and Swirls by Dare 2B Artzy) on the black cardstock, using Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.  I also stamped the image on scrap white cardstock, using the same ink and embossing powder. I added Distress Oxide inks to the center of the black panel with an ink blending tool - sorry I don't remember which colors I used.  The heart, flowers and leaves were colored with watercolor pencils and blended with a water pen.  Then I fussy cut out the heart, daisies and leaves and glued it over the stamped image on the card.  Lastly, I attached the black panel to a white notecard.  I like the way the image really stands out against the dark background.

No comments:

Post a Comment