Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Wonderful Day Card
This card uses the Many Mandalas stamps and dies from Concord and 9th.  I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder on a panel I made using alcohol inks on cardstock, using ideas from Jennifer McGuire's "Alcohol Ink Details" video.  I die cut the mandala and the white center using the coordinating dies and trimmed the lower sentiment to fit the card. I stamped the sentiment on the small center using a pink ink from Versacolor and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I attached it to the larger mandala with foam tape.  I attached that unit to the front of a white notecard and placed the lower sentiment strip at the bottom of the notecard.  Finally, I used pink glitter Nuvo drops to add some embellishment to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment