Saturday, June 6, 2015

Spotlight

Do you like to be the center of attention?  I think this girl does:
I'd like to credit someone with the idea for this page, but sadly, I can't find the pin on Pinterest.  

The background is a Gelli print.  The next layer is the black oval "stage", then the vellum spotlight.  I stamped and embossed the doll's skirt on glitter paper.  The dress bodice shimmers from the pink Wink of Stella pen.  The shoes' sparkle comes from a glitter pen. Her headband is adorned with stick-on sparklers.  I used Stampendous frontage around the front of the "stage" and heated it from below.  The sentiment stamp, "I'm pretty sure that with sparkly shoes and a new tiara she could conquer the world" is from Dylusions by Ranger.  Lastly, I sprinkled some shabby pink embossing powder on the background and heated from below to add just a little more sparkle.

This is probably my favorite Prima Doll journal page, so far?  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment