Wednesday, June 3, 2015

City Girl

Let's go back to the Prima Doll Art Journal I started in April.  Here's another page:
Sometimes you can get lost in the big-city, but this girls finds inspiration in her surroundings.  I like the quote  "You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, Smarter than you think, And loved more than you know."  when you feel alone and doubtful about what you are doing.

A book page and a piece of clothing pattern tissue was adhered to the card stock base before I added the Gelli printing - it makes a really nice background.  Apparently I used some metallic paint because there's a nice sheen to the whole page.  The house stamp is from Cocoa Daisy - who knows how long I've been hoarding that one.  I used Pitt pens to color the houses and an acrylic paint pen to color the street for the girl to stand on.  The "Today I Am" stamp is also from Cocoa Daisy.  The quote done in yellow embossing powder on the teal cardstock is a Dylusions stamp from  Ranger.  Across the bottom, I added some map style washi tape, outlined with Pitt pens.

Look back at the archives for more Prima girls and stay tuned for more - I just uploaded 4 more pictures for future publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment