Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Stencil Club Voices
I was thrilled to be asked to join Stencil Girl's Stencil Club Voices in September and October.  They sent me the stencils in advance and asked me to create something with them.  The first set was called "Caves and Ladders."  The large stencil was a well, but I saw a basket, so I made this Bible journaling spread about baby Moses' being rescued by pharoah's daughter from the basket his mother had made. 
In addition to the September club large stencil, I used some designed by Carolyn Dube for the reeds and title.  All stencils are available from the Stencil Girl website.

After applying two coats of clear gesso to the pages, I used Distress Oxide inks for the background and stenciling.  

Come back in a few weeks to see what I did with the October club stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment