Monday, October 14, 2013

Weddings, weddings, weddings

Seems like we've been to a lot of weddings lately.  A couple of weekends ago, my niece got married.  I finished an 8x8 album last night, using personal photos from the ceremony and reception.  Here's the pages (wish I could figure out how to put the pictures side-by-side:)
Invitation
Ceremony Program and Participants
Happy couple





C is for the youngest flower girl and only
great grandchild, Charlotte.
Charlotte will not walk, so she
rode in the wagon (I decorated it)

D is for Daley, the groom's family

Q is for the Quinlans

E is for  Eric, the bride's brother

Bridesmaids

The men

E is for Eisleben, the bride's father and family

The entire bridal party

VG is for von Gontard, the bride's mother and step-father






















The bride and groom with my husband and me

E is for Edmonds, the bride's grandparents and my parents



Menu

Flowers and cake


Bride and her mother and step-father

No comments:

Post a Comment