Sunday, September 11, 2011

Two Months!

Can you beLieve that it has been over two months since I posted anything? That kind of coincides with my new boss coming to town. There is an enormous amount of work, now, and I am supposed to be part-time.
We visited Mark in Texas last week and he is doing great. We did a little sight-seeing, but mostly just hung-out with him.
I have been inspired to do a You Tube video and imbed it here in my post. However, I don't have the proper set-up and don't know how to edit a video. Maybe this is where Archie could help. I would like to demonstrate some of the techniques I have learned recently.
I threw out my back yesterday, but think I know the problem - degenerated muscles - don't know how to regenerate them.
Guess I'll sign off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment