Thursday, April 19, 2018


Life is Better Mandala Card
This card uses the negative space from the card in the previous post.  It's a piece of cardstock colored with alcohol inks, with Micro Glaze on top to protect the colors and give a little sheen.  I used Versacolor inks, clear embossing powder and the Many Mandalas stamp set (by Concord and 9th) to make the mandala inside the diecut space.  "Life is better" is in the Many Mandalas set and I used Versafine ink and clear embossing powder to make it stand out.  "With somebody you love" is also in the Many Mandalas stamp set.  I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder on black cardstock and attached the sentiment to the card with foam tape.  I added dots with Ivory Nuvo Drops to the black cardstock, and pink glitter Nuvo Drops to the mandala for embellishments. I like getting two cards from one background piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment